Hello everyone, happy end of February, and welcome back to All The Jazz.
I’m spending today dressed in all black because I’m mourning the death of my happiness! No joke. Why you may ask? Because I’m going back to school tomorrow, and I’m seriously dreading it. 99% chance I’ll have a breakdown later.
Anyway, I decided to start a new series, hugely inspired by Maggie from Dreaming of Guatemala and her post Little Accomplishments, that she’s gonna be posting every week! So be sure to check that out. Since I couldn’t make myself copy her exactly, I decided to do this every month instead of every week.
You’re probably wondering what ‘this’ is. Well every end of the month I’m gonna make this post documenting everything I’ve achieved in that month (big or small) and all the things I want to achieve in the next month coming. It’s gonna help me keep track of the positives that’s happened over the past month and keep track of my achievements, and doing this is surely gonna help my mindset become more positive, since I’m quite a negative person.
So, here’s February’s edition of My Monthly Achievements and Ambitions!
This past month I achieved…
- Finally read a bulky book again! – The book I read was All The Bright Places…expect a review soon!
- Changed my blog’s name and URL – I hope you guys like the new name!
- Got a new laptop – Does this really count as an achievement?
- Started writing in a diary – I use the diary to write down positives and negatives that happened in my day, since the spaces for each day aren’t exactly enough for a full blown entry. I prefer it this way though.
- Awesome school report – Despite missing lots of school, I did pretty good in all my tests.
My ambitions for the following month…
- Continue writing in my diary – This week I kinda stopped writing in it, I had always meant to but I kept forgetting!
- Start revising! – My school is encouraging us year 9’s to start revising for exams to kinda prepare us / ease us into getting used to revision for when year 10 and 11 comes along. I find it so hard to start revising and getting into it, and I should probably fix that before year 10.
- Post a blog post at least twice a week – I don’t wanna leave you guys hanging!
- Take part in at least one blog collab – I haven’t taken part in a collab in a long time and I miss it hugely, anyone up for it? Please let me know in the comments if you are!
- Practice piano every weekend – I’m strongly considering doing GCSE Music so I need to seriously improve my piano skills. Plus, it just makes me really happy while playing, even though I’m not that great!
What have you guys achieved over the course of this month? What would you like to achieve in March? Let me know in the comments below, I’m curious to hear what you say!
– All The Jazz