When you’re tagged by one of your blogging role models…it’s like ‘I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!’
Hey everyone, and I’m back…with a tag? I did explain a few posts ago that I wan’t going to be posting most tags/awards I get nominated to do, but I’m sure I did say I’ll be doing some and I just couldn’t pass up this tag! The legendary Elm herself created this tag, with the aim to help others realise they do have something special and different about themselves, and for others to recognise that, embrace that and celebrate it in a tag!
I love the idea of this tag and I’m so happy I got the chance to do it! So, let’s get to it!
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog.
- Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that makes you different to other people or lets you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about that is just simply you.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
- You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you after all.
- After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique Things About Me
- I always seem to become so creative when I’m trying to get to sleep, it’s like I morph into J.K Rowling or some other amazing writer when I’m trying to sleep. And of course, when I wake up I forget it all!
- I like to make jokes/make people laugh when I’m starting to feel tense. It’s an awesome technique of mine to cheer myself up.
- I have this dark black stone I’ve had for as long as I can remember, and I can’t bring myself to get rid of it! I don’t use it for luck or anything, it’s just there. The Beginnings of a Stone Hoarder.
- When I’m annoyed/angry, I like to annihilate people on TV to take out my frustration. Honestly guys, it gets brutal. But I always feel better, and on the plus side they’ll never hear what I’m saying!
- I love documentaries, ranging from unsolved crimes, tragic deaths of people or celebs, huge police investigations and more. Recently watched one of O.J Simpson, it was awesome.
- When I get a cold…I REALLY get a cold!
- I can cringe so hard at something embarrassing or not-so embarrassing I did like 3 years ago or 3 days ago.
- I feel like I’m the only teenage girl that follows a collection of beauty gurus, gamers, and tech YouTubers.
- I’m 14 and still haven’t used a speck of makeup.
- I bet I’m the only teenager who’s lasted this long without trying a bottle flip or dabbing at least once. Yep, you read that correctly.
- I love savage jokes, that probably cross a line for some people, but I can’t resist laughing to.
- I get paranoid and panic really easily.
- I used to do ballet when I was little and lived in London, I was a pretty ballerina stereotype and I had a lot going for me. Until I moved to Birmingham, left my studio and gained weight. As you can tell I’m a bit sad about that still lol.
- I used to model! Back when I was the pretty ballerina stereotype. Bet nobody would believe me now if I said I modelled!
- I’m really tall, and it’s fun? I can reach the tallest shelf!
- I have an unhealthy obsession with the show Dance Moms.
- This Morning is my lifeee. (UK lunchtime show)
- I’m so much better at giving advice over text/message. I’m so much wiser then, and everything I want to say just works! In person I’m less helpful and I have no idea why.
You people are awesome and I’d love to read the unique things about you all!
I hope all of you nominated manage to do the tag, and I’ll love to see it when you guys do! Thank you again to Elm for tagging me to do this tag, I enjoyed it so much.
See ya when I see ya guys.
– All The Jazz