March went by SOOO quick! It’s like I blinked and ‘poof’ it’s the end of March.
Hiya readers, happy end of March, and I’m back with another Monthly Wrap-Up! As writing this (on Sunday) my eyes are still so sore from crying. Had some stress regarding the kitten I’m getting. My Mum just decided to say that she didn’t want the cat, and I went into meltdown mode. I’m aware this sounds bratty, I don’t want to turn this post into an explanation about all that, but let’s just say getting this kitten is my lifeline. I need her for so many reasons, she’s already motivating me to get through the last few weeks of school, and I haven’t even got her yet! I’m dying to get her, and the chance I couldn’t killed me. I think it’s sorted now but I’m not 100% sure. You know what I’m gonna stop before I keep on going on and on about it.
What was this post going to be about again? Right, monthly wrap-up. Let’s do this before I start going on about what I had for lunch or something!
This past month I achieved…
- Continued writing in my diary – I’ve only missed a few days this entire month!
- Started revising – Yep, I did this one! Only once at the very, very start of March for a maths exam. And I did pretty well in that exam, so revision does pay off!
- Started reading another book – I started reading another book last week, I haven’t been reading as frequently as I could, so I haven’t finished yet. Hopefully I finish soon, and a review will be coming your way soon!
- Stepped out of my comfort zone – This was when I took part in my school’s university challenge, it was rough but I did it! And I wrote about it on my blog because I was feeling smug af.
- Secured a kitten! – Officially getting a kitten, if nothing else goes wrong that is. A haul for some supplies I bought is going up soon, if it hasn’t already!
- Did tones of kitten research – My mind is like an information book of kittens and bringing them to your home. I. Know. Everything!
My ambitions for the following month…
- Take part in at least one blog collab – I was meant to do this during March, but it was crazy for me mentally. I just wasn’t motivated. I did reach out to a few bloggers early Feb, but it didn’t go anywhere. Maybe I’ll reach out again, see if they’re still keen?
- Practice piano every weekend – I started off strong, and then it flopped mid March. I need to try harder this time.
- Prepare for the new kitten – We’ll be getting her April 10th, and I need to be prepared. I want to give her the best home I can.
- Have a great first month with the kitten – I’m praying nothing goes wrong, to keep my mum on board and happy. I can’t wait to have her around, to play with her, feed her, even clean out her darn litter tray! I just can’t wait.
- Start saving money – My mum made it clear I’m going to be the main carer for this new kitten, that involves cleaning out it’s litter tray, grooming it, feeding it, and buying some things for it. All the things that’s reasonable for a 14 year old to save for and buy for a cat, I’m getting. Long story short, I need the money, so I need to gain it and save it!
- Try and eat healthier – I don’t do any physical activity apart from walking to school, simply because I can’t, and I eat junk like crazy. I’m not over weight, but I need to start managing what I eat before things get out of control! I stress eat, and it’s so annoying!
- Read at least two books or more – I’m so happy I got back into reading, and I’d love to continue my reading streak!
What have you guys achieved in the month of March? Excited for Spring? The only things I dislike about Spring is the clocks going forward (*sniffle sniffle*) and all the bees and massive flies coming out of hiding. Oh yeah, fun fact about me, I’m terrified of flies. My brother has been allocated the fly murderer of the house, I kinda make him. And I can’t go back into the room the fly was found until I can see that it’s dead or I’m 100% sure it’s flown out. Yep, I’m weird.
*EDIT: Not getting the kitten anymore sadly. Not happening! Too sad to explain really, but I guess it’s funny to see how excited I was just a few hours ago. I get let down a lot, this is just another one in the books. Ugh why does all the sad stuff happen on Sunday, just for me to go back to school the next day. Anyway, see you guys.
– All The Jazz