It’s this time of the month again! The time where your reader is full to the brim of Monthly Wrap-Ups and Monthly Favorites.
Hey readers, we’ve reached the end of April! I hope your April went fantastically well, full of sunshine and flowers. Literally as soon as it turned April here in the UK, it’s like someone turned on a switch and the sun just came out at full force, we’ve had so many nice sunny days and it’s lovely to see in dreary old England. I’ve noticed exam season is coming up (mocks or proper exams?) so I hope you all have managed to revise, as hard as it is! Productivity is key during exams, but don’t beat yourself up about it if you didn’t or struggled with it, you’ll do well in the end…I believe in you all!
And hey, I made a header! Do you like it? I love it, not too fancy…just like me. I’m gonna start making headers and stuff for my blog posts, and I’m hoping to make graphics for posts as well! Get excited! Hopefully I actually manage to do it. Wish me luck guys.
Now, let’s get into the monthly wrap-up for April. What have I been up to??
This past month I achieved…
- Blogged frequently – I did quite a lot of blogging in the month of April and I’m so happy about that! Blogging definitely has a good impact on my mood so I’m glad I can do it often.
- Connected with other bloggers on Twitter – Connecting my blog with Twitter was such a good decision. From the middle of April onwards, I’ve really used Twitter often to talk to other bloggers and connect with them. And I’ve just gained so much love for the Twitter app itself…I love it!
- Binge watched a show for the first time – May be a stupid achievement, but it’s still an achievement! The show is 13 Reasons Why and I loved it so much I made a post all about it.
And…that’s it! Honestly April was such a fail of a month for me, I achieved nothing worthwhile.
My Ambitions for the following month…
- Take part in a blog collab – I’VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS SINCE FEBRUARY!!!
- Practice piano every weekend – Again, SOMETHING I’VE BEEN WANTING TO DO SINCE FEBRUARY!!
- Start writing/planning a story – I used to write, a lot. And then, as it often does, life got in the way and it’s now been years since I wrote. So I’d love to take up writing again. Love to. I’d better make a start on this!!
- Hopefully get things sorted for the kitten – Not getting a kitten soon, more like in the near future. We’re thinking June-July. So I’d like to cement that, if that makes sense.
- Stop worrying about the past – I’m making this a huge goal to last for as long as it needs to, but I’m starting it off now. I feel like if I do this, I’d be happier.
- Eat healthier… – I’m hoping I can do this…but I probably won’t let’s be real. But I can dream! And, in all seriousness, I kinda seriously have to. I’m not overweight in any way, but since my medical condition prevents me from doing exercise, and one of the pills I take can increase weight gain, I need to keep on top of things before I lose control and it’s too late.
- Read the rest of The Darkest Minds series – It’s an amazing series, I’m hoping in May I’d be able to get my hands of the rest of the books and devour them. Muhhaaa.
- Start song writing – My song writing hobby started with a school assignment actually. We had to write a song and create music for it, and turns out I have a natural ability to write songs! My music teacher LOVED it and he constantly made it clear that he really wanted me to continue writing. I find it hard to believe people when I get compliments but…I’m willing to give it a go. So I’m hoping inspiration strikes during the month of May, and I write another song.
SOOO basically, the month of May is gonna have me writing a ton. And I can’t wait!!
I hope you guys had more of a productive month than I did! Let me know what you’ve achieved in the comments. Summer’s gonna be here before we know it, I’m excited, only because it’ll be closer until the end of the school year, and of course I’m gonna be excited for that. But for now, school, school and more school.
Until the next post everyone, hugs for you all 🙂
– All The Jazz